How to Install Krita on Debian 10
Table of Contents
Install Krita on Debian 10
Krita is a free paint program made for Linux users . Krita is also opensource and made by artists for everyone. In this tutorial, you are going to learn how to install Krita on Debian 10.
Krita 4.1.5 features
Now, Krita comes with a lot of bug fixes and performance improvements and with the new feature. Following are some of them.
- Krita has improved workflow for working with animation frames
- Now Krita comes with improved animation timeline display.
- Krita has new reference images tool that replaces the old reference images docker.
- Krita users can now save and load sessions the set of images and views on images you were working on.
- It also supports for multi-monitor workspace layouts.
- It can handle larger animation by buffering rendered frames to disk.
- Now vanishing point assistant and assistants can be painted with custom colors.
- In Krita color picker now has a mixing option.
- You can build scripting module with Python 2.
- Now Krita gives better performance for brush masks.
- Kita supports easy coloring of line-art with the new Colorize Mask Tool.
Before you start to install Krita on Debian 10. You must have the non-root user account on your Desktop with sudo privileges.
1. Install Krita on Debian
First we will need to add repo to
/etc/apt/sources.list file. To add the repo open the file with your favourite text editor we will use here
sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list
Now add following line to the end of file then save the file.
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free deb-src http://deb.debian.org/debian/ stable main contrib non-free
Update package manager index by typing following in terminal.
sudo apt update
Now install krita typing following command.
sudo apt install krita
2. Uninstall Krita on Debian
To Un-Install Krita and all of its components execute the following command. After execution, Krita will be removed permanently from your Debian Desktop.
sudo apt remove --autoremove krita
Here you have successfully learned how to install Krita on Debian 10 and also how to Uninstall it from Debian. If you have any queries please don’t forget to comment.
How to Disable SELinux on CentOS 7
How to Install Docker Compose on CentOS 7
How to install LEMP Stack on Ubuntu 18.04
Bash For Loop With Examples
Secure Nginx with Let’s Encrypt SSL on Ubuntu 18.04
How to Check if Ports are Open in Linux
How to Install Gradle on Debian 9
How to Install Dropbox on Manjaro 18
How to Install DataGrip on CentOS 8
How to Recursively Search all Files for a String in Linux
Bash Case Statement with Examples
How to Install Netbeans on Debian 10