How to Install WebStorm on Debian 10
Table of Contents
Install WebStorm on Debian
Before you start to install WebStorm on Debian 10. You must have the non-root user account on your system with sudo privileges.
Install Snappy Package Manager
Snappy provides better package management support for Debian 10. It’s quick and easy to use. To install Snappy package manager type following command. If its already installed on the system skip to next step:
sudo apt install snapd
Now to download and installed WebStorm snap package run following command. It will take some time to download and install package.
sudo snap install webstorm --classic
After successfully downloading and installing the package you will get the following output.
webstorm 2018.2.4 from 'jetbrains' installed
After successful installation to start WebStorm via terminal run following command.
You will get the following output for setting up the initial configuration.
You have successfully learned how to install WebStorm on Debian 10. If you have any queries regarding this then please dont forget to comment below.
- Concatenate Strings in Bash Script
- How to Install Minecraft on Linux Mint 19
- How to Install Google Earth on Linux Mint 19
- How to Add Swap Space on CentOS 8
- How to Disable SELinux on CentOS 8
- How to grep All Sub-Directories for Files
- How to Install WordPress with LAMP Stack on CentOS 8
- How to Change Hostname on Debian 9
- How to Enable SSH on Debian 10
- Secure Apache with Let’s Encrypt SSL on Debian 10
- How to Install PhpStorm on CentOS 8
- How to Install Python on Linux Mint 19